geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo M4
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 20:17:00 GMT
On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 05:56:32PM -0400, Aaron Mulder wrote:
> 	I think one of the main things that needs to be done for this is
> to prepare the release notes.  To do that, we need to review all the
> issues in JIRA that have been closed since M3 or that are still open.

You did excellent Jira work and release notes for M3--best yet.  You willing to do that again?
 I think it would be good to get that started now as it will take a little longer due to cruft
build-up since our last release.

> 	We also need some testing of a proposed M4 build.  Can someone
> with the TCK set up plan to run the TCK against the proposed M4 build and
> make sure it doesn't do any worse than the otherwise current results?  Or
> is that harder than I realise?  (I'd be willing to do this myself but I'd
> need some help getting the TCK set up)

Obviously, we can coordinate this more in the tck list, but I think we can divide and conquer
on this front.

-David