geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>
Subject Re: proposal for new site
Date Thu, 09 Jun 2005 06:00:39 GMT
On Thu, 2005-06-09 at 00:04 -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> So we can repurpose the xdoc material w/ m2?

Yup, the maven2 site is actually a mix of APT and xdoc format.

> (Meaning when we get
> over to m2, we can regen the site with that?)

Definitely. The only difference is the directory structure and there's a
site.xml file that's a little different then the navigation.xml but xdoc
files as is work in m2.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.

  -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)