geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Kodungallur <>
Subject re: Daily Build Results for Geronimo
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2005 01:49:57 GMT
Geronimo Developers,

There has been a lot of discussion on this list about the process of
regular/nightly builds for Geronimo.

We've been building a number of open source projects on a regular basis,
currently against 4 platforms - FC3, RHEL4, SuSE9.2 and SLES. Geronimo
was one of first projects that we added to this automated build process.

Check it out at

We are actively working on this tool and we would like to know whether
you find it useful. We would greatly appreciate your feedback and
suggestions on how we can improve it for the Geronimo developers and
users (and all the open source community, in general).

Beyond this tool, we'd like to hear of what other build and test
related contributions we can make.

View raw message