geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: proposal for new site
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2005 01:42:20 GMT

On Jun 6, 2005, at 9:51 PM, Aaron Mulder wrote:

>     Looks OK to me, but Road Map is empty (which I guess you know),
> coding standards are missing, and dependencies are woefully
> incomplete.

yep, yep and yep.  I was going to summarize our roadmap discussion
for that but didn't get to it.

I didn't get to the coding standards, and deps clearly needs to be
finished.  re the deps, I wanted people to review the language about
'mosaic'

>     Also, I think Simone's name is spelled wrong, John Sisson is
> listed twice, and I'd like to phrase the page as a committer list
> -- as it
> may be hard to maintain an "everyone who's done something useful"
> list.
> Though if we want that, let's at least designate the committers
> somehow.

both are fixed, I added Jeff, and yes, that's fine - it was just some
phrasing from a vel page.... and now fixed.

Can you live w/ the approach?

geir

geir@optonline.net