geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Dorel Vaida" <Dorel.Va...@ags.ro>
Subject RE: Problems building interop module
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 08:31:59 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Aaron Mulder [mailto:ammulder@alumni.princeton.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2005 6:50 PM
To: dev@geronimo.apache.org
Subject: Re: Problems building interop module

	What OS are you on?  I've tried Linux and OS X and haven't seen
that problem.  Als, you might want to try "maven m:rebuild-all" as that
will make sure to clean out and recreate any stale build output.

Aaron

It may be on Windows since Windows has those strange upper/lower case
problems (e.g. when creating an USERS table on mysql, if you look into
the data folder you'll see the users data file. Then move that database
on linux which does the upper/lower case right and all your queries to
the USERS table will fail).