Done.

I added some questions to the end of the Wiki page (I haven't had a chance to investigate them) if you know the answers, please update the Wiki page.

Thanks,

John

This e-mail message and any attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or non-public information.  This information is intended solely for the designated recipient(s).  If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any review, dissemination, use or reliance upon this information by unintended recipients is prohibited.  Any opinions expressed in this e-mail are those of the author personally.