Hi Jeff,

Great work!

In your the example SSL configuration in geronimo\modules\assembly\src\plan\j2ee-server-tomcat-plan.xml , the connector attributes minProcessor and maxProcessor have been deprecated (according to the Tomcat doco).  AFAICS, from reading the Tomcat mailing list the maxThreads, minSpareThreads and maxSpareThreads attributes should be used instead.

FYI.. I haven't been able to find any links to http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Tomcat on the Wiki (maybe this was intended at this stage).

John