geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Serialization vs. XML - NOT NOW PLEASE
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 19:11:59 GMT
I'm afraid I agree with Jeremy.  Sorry guys but the proposals for
change come across to me as half-baked vague dreams that mix together
multiple issues from widely different domains with no actual solution.
I'm finding responding to this ----very--- time consuming and I see no
progress yet on resolving anything.  I would appreciate everyone
currently involved focussing the energy they are putting into this
discussion on finishing certification  -- I believe all current
participants have access to the tck -- and resuming the discussion with
concrete examples of the dangers of serializaion and the utter coolness
of untrammelled xml AFTER that long delayed milestone.

thanks
david jencks