geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who wants an M4 release?
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 11:47:53 GMT
Hi,
I can also give a hand on testing. Specially on the Spec side( Java mail,
activation).
At the moment i'm using the Geronimo spec Java mail & Activation
implementations to give the Attachment support for the Axis 2 project.
At the moment I found out that Java Mail implementation has bug when it
comes to creating mime message.

I would also like to contribute to Geronimo as time permits.

regards,

~ Thilina

On 5/27/05, Jeff Genender <jgenender@savoirtech.com> wrote:

> The unstable release or the source code is the closest to M4...use that
> for now.
>
> Jeff
>
> sanjaya gayan wrote:
> > Is the M4 not available for download?