geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: Geronimo M4
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 21:56:32 GMT
	We do have nightly releases that can be downloaded from the web
site.  However, I agree that a M4 would be nice.  I'd like to release
documentation targeting M4, and I'm not really keen on claiming it's valid
for "HEAD on 5/25"...

	I think one of the main things that needs to be done for this is
to prepare the release notes.  To do that, we need to review all the
issues in JIRA that have been closed since M3 or that are still open.

	David J, have the build script revisions satisfied your dependency
concerns so you're no longer opposed to releasing an M4?

	We also need some testing of a proposed M4 build.  Can someone
with the TCK set up plan to run the TCK against the proposed M4 build and
make sure it doesn't do any worse than the otherwise current results?  Or
is that harder than I realise?  (I'd be willing to do this myself but I'd
need some help getting the TCK set up)

Thanks,
	Aaron