geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Installer Status
Date Sat, 14 May 2005 05:51:40 GMT
	So we are now just a couple steps away from having the assembly
module build an installer package as well as the ZIP package (though
there's still plenty of room to *improve* the install routine.  :)

	The main problem is that we're relying on a HEAD version of the
IzPack installer, which is newer than their most recent release.  I assume
I could just slap a date in the filename of the copy I'm working from and
put it in one of our "temporary" Maven repos.  Those are:

http://www.mortbay.org/maven
http://www.openejb.org/maven
http://dist.codehaus.org

	I'm not sure if I have access to the codehaus ones there -- and
I'm pretty sure I don't have Mortbay.  Can someone help me get the IzPack
JAR onto one of those?

Thanks,
	Aaron