geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Francis S Nazareth <nfran...@in.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap / Things-to-do
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 04:35:19 GMT
Are there plans to have tooling  for Geronimo? I would preferrably see an
eclipse-based IDE (for J2EE code generation), with a geronimo test
environment embedded in eclipse.

Regards,

Francis
ISL, IBM India
nfrancis@in.ibm.com
Phone: +91 80 51927737

"Geir Magnusson Jr." <geirm@apache.org>
05/31/2005 10:18 PM
Please respond to dev

        To:     dev@geronimo.apache.org
        cc:
        Subject:        Roadmap / Things-to-do

It should come as no surprise that as we come to the end of
certification, there are a lot of things we'll want to get done, such
as usability, performance, new features, etc.

Can we start discussing what is on our personal wishlists/roadmaps
and get a combined list we maintain here collectively?  I think we
want to provide better visibility for those that want to contribute...

geir

geirm@apache.org