geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject [ANN] Spring Kernel
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 13:58:20 GMT
I have just committed a demonstration Spring based Geronimo server.
This server uses a spring.xml file to configure the server and
actually uses the Spring based kernel instead of the
existing Geronimo kernel to wire together services.

The new code is located in sandbox/spring-assembly and you can try
out the new server with the following:

% cd sandbox/spring-assembly
% maven
% java -jar target/geronimo/bin/spring-server.jar org/apache/geronimo/

Once the server finishes booting, open http://localhost:8080/debug-tool

The demonstration server is not fully working, so your milage may
vary.  If you are interested in helping making this a fully working
server, please try it out and let me know what you don't like and
what is broken (and then submit a patch).

View raw message