geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <>
Subject Re: Geronimo JCA
Date Mon, 23 May 2005 00:12:39 GMT
On May 22, 2005, at 4:05 PM, Dmitriy Kopylenko wrote:

> Hi Dain,
> thanks for the reply. We'll post do the dev-list. One more thing.
> Would it be feasible to package TM and Connector (with pool impl)
> as as a separate, reusable modules, let's say geronimo-tx.jar and
> jeronimo-jca.jar or something to that effect?

Absolutely.  David Jencks has written an fabulous piece of software
here and I personally would love to see it become the implementation
everyone uses.  I think that having a single jar along with some
standalone how-to docs would help a ton.

BTW, I added a demonstration of using Spring in the core of geronimo
to wire up beans and for configuration.  The spring.xml file I use
for geronimo may help you get the configurations right:

View raw message