geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Geir Magnusson Jr <g...@4quarters.com>
Subject Re: Spanish Documentation Avaible
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 10:59:10 GMT
Katia,

I think it's great that you wish to create documentation for the
Geronimo community, and I not only encourage you to do as much as you
can, but also will help in any way I can.

The problem here is that Aaron's work is a copyrighted work, and you
have to be careful about how you use any of the material.  Just
because it's available free of charge doesn't mean that you are free
to do what you wish with it.  We couldn't host at the ASF any work of
software or documentation that had any "cloud" over it.

I am sure that you'll work with Aaron and figure this out - again,
I'll do anything you need to help.

geir

geir@optonline.net