geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <djen...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Deploying a WebApplication containing a WebService
Date Thu, 19 May 2005 06:06:06 GMT
webservices pretty much work, although it may not be that hard to find
one that exposes a bug :-)

The immediate problem here is in your webservices.xml  where the
ejb-link indicates that you are deploying a ejb web service, not a
servlet/POJO web service.  I think you want servlet-link.

thanks
david jencks