geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Snyder <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo M4
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 19:32:18 GMT

> Great comments.  We are trying to change this perception and will
> shortly begin showing we have far from stalled.
>
> Lets get some more discussion about splitting up the components and get
> some more feedback in this area...
>
> I agree to have a full J2EE stack release *and* a stripped down
> core-only version is a great idea.  Lets get some more input on this
> subject..

+1 for this idea. But that means that we need to get nightly builds to
deliver packages/components in this manner.

So far, I've been unable to get a nightly build running using the
publish_build.sh script. There always seems to be some reason that it
fails. Right now I'm battling an error reading the following file
during the assemble goal:

~/.maven/cache/maven-multiproject-plugin-1.3.1/plugin.jelly

I've completely ditched the entire .maven dir and the error still occurs.

Any ideas are much appreciated.

Bruce
);'

The Castor Project