geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Serialization Vs. XML
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 01:20:32 GMT
Can you find a concrete example in the current code base, excluding the
axis integration, where there is a plausible chance of such a problem?
I don't mean to be argumentative, but just thinking I don't think of
one.  An example to look at would really help me try to consider your
point of view.

Please exclude axis :-)  I'm not very happy with the extent of
serialization in the current integration.

thanks
david jencks