geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Java One?
Date Mon, 30 May 2005 18:11:47 GMT
We should try to get formal BOF if not too late, and an informal one
otherwise nearby.

However, given that JavaOne isn't universally attended anymore, I
want to be careful that we don't engage in decision making where
everyone can't attend.  I suppose that we can certainly hash out some
ideas and float on the dev list for comment...

geir

geirm@apache.org