geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: [POLL] API and Implementation serialization compatibility and upgrading
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 22:19:56 GMT
Hi David,

Yes you are right.  Our current activemq broker configuration is a bit
simplistic.  I wish it was as easy to support complex broker
configuration in geronimo as it is in spring.  With spring we can
support a really rich broker configuration language see:
http://activemq.codehaus.org/checkout/activemq/modules/core/src/conf/
org/activemq/activemq.dtd

The question is what's the simplest way to do something similar with
geronimo?  I tried using the GBean approach and it took down a route
that seemed like I was going to have to create gbean wrapper classes
for each activemq component.  I was hoping for something more
transparent since the ActiveMQ components are very IOCish I don't
really see the need for extra gbean wrappers.

Regards,
Hiram