geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Hiram Chirino <hi...@hiramchirino.com>
Subject Re: Why are gbeans not serialized but the gbean attributes are?
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 13:50:10 GMT
That still does not make sense since you are talking about
attributes.  So now we are saying attributes have to be serializable
except the magic ones which are not serializable.  Kinda does not
make too sense.

It also does not really explain why complex gbeans get the nifty
runtime construction support but complex attributes do not.

Regards,
Hiram