geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Neal Sanche <n...@nsdev.org>
Subject Re: Who wants an M4 release?
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 02:36:10 GMT
David Blevins wrote:

>On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 11:31:40PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:
>

>>...now that I have your attention :)   More importantly, who is willing to volunteer
to test and give a "works" or "doesn't work" report?

>>Any volunteers?  Consider this the signup sheet.
>>

>We have three so far.  Gonna need at least three more people (a dozen would be great)
or we'll end up with a broken release like M3.  We should be able to handle pretty much any
J2EE app at this point.

>Deploy an app, give a thumbs up or thumbs down.  Easy.
>
>Any more volunteers?  You don't have to be a committer.
>

>-David

Is it too late for me to volunteer. I'm trying to get my head around
Geronimo very much these days and can usually code my way out of holes
and diagnose things. Let me know.

-Neal