geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Lance J. Andersen" <Lance.Ander...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Geronimo subprojects?
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 12:25:28 GMT

That is correct.  For any standalone technology that is being released
outside of J2EE, you need to pass the standalone version of the TCK.
The tests are not always the same, as there are some additions and
subtractions based on the requirements of
how the technology is defined to work outside of J2EE.