geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo subprojects?
Date Sat, 28 May 2005 17:41:18 GMT
I think I wrote something a little confusing...let me clarify...

What we do to a subset of Geronimo has impact on the whether it passes.
  However if Geronimo passes the TCK, then a subset would include the
features that passed.  However, as it stands, passing is an
all-or-nothing propsition.

I hope that was less confuusing.