geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Logging in Tomcat
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 15:42:32 GMT
This is different then.

Jetty is using its own logging facility for its access log (requests),
which is different than a log4j setup (which is used for INFO, DEBUG,
and ERROR logging).

This same thing is capable through using the AccessLogValve, which
exists in the j2ee-server-tomcat.xml plan.  If you are requiring that a
request/access log be available on utilizing Tomcat (like Jetty) when
enabling the Tomcat container, I would be happy to enable the valve in
the plan.

Is this what you want?

Jeff