geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo M4
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 19:23:05 GMT
Great comments.  We are trying to change this perception and will
shortly begin showing we have far from stalled.

Lets get some more discussion about splitting up the components and get
some more feedback in this area...

I agree to have a full J2EE stack release *and* a stripped down
core-only version is a great idea.  Lets get some more input on this
subject..

--
Jeff Genender
http://geronimo.apache.org