geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Geronimo M4
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 03:39:01 GMT
Hi Philippe,

We are currently working towards an official release, so thanks for
inquiring.  However, in the mean time, you are welcome to download the
source and build a latest version for youself.  The source tree will
contain the closest-to-M4 version and you should be able to get started
using Geronimo with the latest and greatest code.  If you have problems
building, we can help you out.

See here for instructions to get you started:

http://wiki.apache.org/geronimo/Building

Jeff

--
Jeff Genender