geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Alan D. Cabrera" <...@toolazydogs.com>
Subject Re: Serialization vs. XML - NOT NOW PLEASE
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 23:15:37 GMT
On 5/20/2005 3:11 PM, David Jencks wrote (paraphrased):

> I'm afraid I agree with Jeremy.  I'm finding responding to this
> ----very--- time consuming and I see no progress yet on resolving
> anything.

I'm glad that you chimed in here.  I was going to reply that I'm cool
with this discussion but, I see that you find this burdensome; now that
I think of it, it is tough for me to juggle this as well.  If it does
proceed, I'm not sure that I, or others that are working on
certification, will be able to keep along with the thread; you may need
to repeat yourself after we're done.

Regards,
Alan