geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@apache.org>
Subject Re: More Tomcat Updates
Date Mon, 09 May 2005 02:56:40 GMT
Ok...disregard the point on showing me the links to Tomcat and
deprecated min/maxProcessor.  The Tomcat SSL doc appears to be old...the
server.xml file that is included in the Tomcat 5.5.9 source contains the
thread versions.  I have made the and will commit the file shortly.

Thanks again for pointing this out.

Jeff

--
Jeff Genender