geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Certification stability
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2005 00:34:08 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 04:49:59PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:
> We are having a lot of great discussion which should continue.  I do want to make sure
we are getting somewhere, so let's all vote that we at least agree on one form of stability;
certification.  Probably obvious, but one step toward inching our way to some form of agreement
on stability.

> VOTE: Certification status is our primary mark of stability at this time.
>
> Note this is not the multiple choice variety we usually do. Just +1/+0/-0/-1 the statement
above and give your $0.02 on negative votes.

Alright, I'm killing my own vote thread.  I agree with David J.  I don't know if its appropriate
to kill a vote thread even if you started it, but I just want to get some work done.

-David