geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Stable/Unstable/Sandbox
Date Tue, 31 May 2005 23:21:21 GMT
On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 11:50:43AM -0400, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> Can we agree that we need to somehow construct the stable, unstable
> and sandbox codebases?

I don't think we have agreed on what is stable and what is unstable.  We were having a discussion
on the fact that it is now impossible to offer a stable upgrade/patch path for applications.
 That thread was killed with "PLEASE CAN WE PUT IT ON HOLD UNTIL AFTER CERTIFICATION."

Now Jeremy has proposed that we ignore that discussion and begin cementing what we currently
have as stable.  How is that at all fair?

-David