geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Thierry Templier <temp...@yahoo.fr>
Subject Re: Integration of Geronimo modules (Tx / JCA) in Spring
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 11:27:10 GMT
Thanks a lot David! Your answer helps me a lot...
I'm working on the application to use TM and connector
modules without the entire Geronimo server.
I'm using Tranql to configure datasource. I see that
tranql connector doesn't support XA transactions
according to the ra.xml file... Is it possible to
create a datasource that supports XA transactions with
Tranql basing a non XA JDBC driver?
Thanks for your help.
Thierry

!