geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Logging in Tomcat
Date Fri, 27 May 2005 02:29:46 GMT
Jeff,
    Yes it does. By default the Digester should be
turned off and a comment out line to turn it on. As an
application developer, I would like my tomcat output
to be free of gbeans. I also think we should have a
separate  tomcat-log4j.properties file just like
jetty, deployer and client. I will be glad to submit
the code.

Thanks
Anita