geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Who wants an M4 release?
Date Thu, 26 May 2005 19:36:53 GMT
On Wed, May 25, 2005 at 11:31:40PM -0700, David Blevins wrote:
> ...now that I have your attention :)   More importantly, who is willing to volunteer
to test and give a "works" or "doesn't work" report?

> Any volunteers?  Consider this the signup sheet.

We have three so far.  Gonna need at least three more people (a dozen would be great) or we'll
end up with a broken release like M3.  We should be able to handle pretty much any J2EE app
at this point.

Deploy an app, give a thumbs up or thumbs down.  Easy.

Any more volunteers?  You don't have to be a committer.

-David