geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject corba/intorp class namespace
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 03:52:22 GMT
I spent a few minutes modifying the interop module to use the corba
classes in spec/corba and everything seems to work fine.

Before I check this in I'd like to make sure no one thinks there is a
problem with the change of package from o.a.g.interop.XXX to
org.omg.XXX

I noticed that

public class ServerNamingContext extends CorbaObject implements
NamingContextExt {

seems to now need an additional method;

+    public void destroy() throws NotEmpty {
+        //TODO what should this do?
+    }

As you can see I don't know what it should do.

If I don't see any objections I'll check this in soon, but I'll be
happy to undo the package change if it turns out to cause problems.

BTW I used the overloaded method name mangling in the corba tx support
recently.  What a pleasure!  Previously I struggled with OpenORB for
several hours but never discovered how to get at their implementation
of that functionality.

many thanks,
david jencks