geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Still IDLJ Problems
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:17:52 GMT
	Is anyone else building on Linux?  I've tried JDK 1.4.2_06 and
1.4.2_07.  The "idlj" command doesn't take the "-td" argument (specify
output directory).  It says:

com.sun.tools.corba.se.idl.InvalidArgument: Invalid argument:  -td.
-td <dir>                 use <dir> for the output directory instead of
                          the current directory.

	It's really a mind-bender.  For example, this works:

cd /data/cvs/geronimo/specs/corba
idlj /data/cvs/geronimo/specs/corba/src/idl/IOP.idl

	But this fails (on one line):

idlj -td /data/cvs/geronimo/specs/corba/target/idl/
     /data/cvs/geronimo/specs/corba/src/idl/IOP.idl

	(With the error above.)  I'm not sure what to say.  I've heard
that CORBA doesn't work in 1.5 either, so I'm kind of lost.  Can we change
the build to run the command from the desired output directory and omit
the "-td" argument?

Thanks,
	Aaron