geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Aaron Mulder <ammul...@alumni.princeton.edu>
Subject Re: IIOP Build Problems
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2005 15:29:09 GMT
	So I also tried just excluding the interop module, and it
downloaded a snapshot of geronimo-interop, but now OpenEJB blows up,
generally with errors like this:

java:compile:
    [depend] Deleted 0 out of date files in 0 seconds
    [echo] Compiling to
/data/cvs/geronimo/openejb/modules/core/target/classes
    [javac] Compiling 766 source files to
/data/cvs/geronimo/openejb/modules/core/target/classes
/data/cvs/geronimo/openejb/modules/core/src/java/org/openejb/corba/security/config/css/CSSCompoundSecMechConfig.java:56:

package org.omg.CSI does not exist
import org.omg.CSI.EstablishContext;
/data/cvs/geronimo/openejb/modules/core/src/java/org/openejb/corba/security/config/tss/TSSTransportMechConfig.java:57:

package org.omg.CSIIOP does not exist
import org.omg.CSIIOP.TAG_NULL_TAG;

Thanks,
	Aaron