geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From siss...@insession.com
Subject Re: maven HTTP 302 errors and the jetty-builder and spring-builder modules
Date Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:07:24 GMT
David Jencks,

Could you please change your maven.repo.remote for the timer module to
point to http://people.apache.org/~djencks .  While you are at it... It
might also be worth changing the commented out repo values in
geronimo\project.properties in case someone decides to uncomment one in
the future.

Thanks,

John

sissonj@insession.com wrote on 11/04/2005 09:46:56 PM:

> Hi Jeremy,
>
> I am getting 46 of these types of errors when performing an online
build:

> Attempting to download geronimo-xmlbeans-plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar.
> Error retrieving artifact from
> [http://www.apache.org/~jboynes/geronimo/plugins/geronimo-xmlbeans-
> plugin-1.0-SNAPSHOT.jar]:
> java.io.
> IOException: Unknown error downloading; status code was: 302
>
> The errors occur in the jetty-builder and spring-builder modules.
>
> Can you please change your maven.repo.remote to point to
> http://people.apache.org/~jboynes in these two modules.

<SNIP>

> Thanks,
>
> John