geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaare...@hotmail.com>
Subject Secutiry Demo
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2005 23:59:42 GMT
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>I have tryed to deploy and use the security Demo coming with the source
of the current Geronimo, and it fails :-). I been looking at the wiki, because there is something
about security realm and authoritation and all that, but i might need some help jejeje.</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>Has anybody tryed to deploy ths simple application??</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>thank you!!</DIV>
<DIV class=RTE>&nbsp;</DIV>
fines de semana, vacaciones, reservas. <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAESES/2749??PS=47575"
target="_top">Organiza y contrata tus viajes aquĆ­.</a> </html>