geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" <kaare...@hotmail.com>
Subject Persistent EJB, help please!!
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:13:44 GMT
<P><BR>Hi everybody!!</P>
<P>&nbsp;know that this is not the proper list for this question, but im a bit desperate
with a problem I have with CMP persistent, and deploying persistent EJBs into Geronimo.<BR>Ive
been trying in the last week to deploy a very simple application, a jar with a session bean,
a cmp bean and a bmp bean. The problem i have, is the cmp bean. Im going crazy to find the
way to write a proper openejb-jar.xml. There is not enough documentation about this, and i
need to know how to do this because Im doing my university finish proyect, and will be very
nice to make an application run into geronimo with all type of beans. Im only 23, and im finishing
at Deusto University in Bilbao (Spain) my engineering studies this June. When I finish the
proyect (I have 3 weeks...) i will send it all for you, to everybody, so the spanish comunity
will have user start documentation about Geronimo and some sample applications to run on it.<BR></P>
<P>Im not the only person in the world doing this (its imposible) and if Geronimo supports
cmp persistence is because somebody has try it and somebody has deployed a simple application...
But there is nothing about anywhere!!! Im only beggin you a little help with this, just to
be able to do a little application and include in the proyect. I havent enough time to do
this and im really really desperate, so pleaseee pleaseeee give me a little hand and explain
to me how can i fix the problem, because Im really trying on it, and i havent a lot of experience
and its being really hard for me to investigate on my own&amp;nbsp;how this works. <BR></P>
<P>Thank you very much for reading this, and if somebody can send me a tiny application,
or have a look to my emails at the user list... The aplication Im trying to deploy is the
one of openEJB comunuty, an example with CabinEJB, TitanEJB and ShipEJB.<BR>Thank you
very much to everybody, and thanks for your help.<BR></P></DIV>
<DIV></DIV>&gt;From: "Katia Aresti Gonzalez" &lt;kaaresti@hotmail.com&gt;
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Reply-To: user@geronimo.apache.org
<DIV></DIV>&gt;To: user@geronimo.apache.org
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Subject: Re: Deployment fail at persistent EJB, help please!!
<DIV></DIV>&gt;Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 19:03:09 +0000
<DIV></DIV>&gt;
romance o al amor de tu vida.  <a href="http://g.msn.com/8HMAESES/2737??PS=47575" target="_top">Date
de alta gratis.</a> </html>