geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Dain Sundstrom <dsundst...@gluecode.com>
Subject Re: Incompatible API change in Configuration
Date Mon, 04 Apr 2005 18:17:55 GMT
I personally think this is way way way too early to be worried about
binary compatability between configuration objects build with pervious
releases and builds.  Also, are you taking only about the official M1,
M2 and M3 releases or builds from code?

What do you, the community, think about us spending time thinking about
binary compatibility between milestone releases?

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect