geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Genender <jgenen...@savoirtech.com>
Subject Re: New Tomcat Changes
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2005 23:07:50 GMT
I am not sure if we are utilizing this for Jetty...I didn't see a
virtual-server style parameter in the geronimo-jetty.xsd.  Perhaps it is
somewhere else...which leads me to a discussion we have had in the past...

I would very much be interested in taking the geronimo-jetty.xml and
geronimo-tomcat.xml files and merge them as a common version, such as a
geronimo-web.xml...and remove the jetty namespace attributes from the
xsd.  This way both containers can surf off the same file....and reuse
the xmlbean code. I did not see anything in the xds that was container
specific.  If anything is container specific, the builder could ignore
the parameter.

Thoughts?