geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Incompatible API change in Configuration
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 20:15:29 GMT
On 3/22 in revision 158589 the API for Configuration changed in that the
return type from getConfigurationClassLoader() changed from ClassLoader
to a ConfigurationClassLoader. This means all configurations built
before then are now inoperable with the current tree as the attribute
type in the persisted GBeanData does not match the new signature.

I can't find any discussion on the list around then that would alert
users to this change. It is critical that we let people know when this
kind of change is made.

--
Jeremy