geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jeremy Boynes <jboy...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Experimental maven plugin
Date Sat, 02 Apr 2005 17:18:53 GMT
I have just committed the next phase. This includes:

* an assembly plugin that builds the final assembly
   there is still work to do here on automating the assembly, for
   example it should be able to figure out most of the dependencies
   from the configurations being installed. This might need to wait
   for m2's transitive dependency management

* configuration module for the j2ee-system configuration

* configuration module for the j2ee-server configuration

The modules are currently untested. Next phase is to port the other
configurations over so we can build the whole server distribution.

--
Jeremy