geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: nightly builds -- another perspective
Date Fri, 29 Apr 2005 15:03:20 GMT
 AIUI, I do not have to worry about the cyclic
dependencies in our automated build/release because
Maven detects cyclic dependency early on and aborts
the build. In all other cases it will come up with an
acceptable order to build such that the artifacts have
been built before they are needed. I do not see why we
need this grouping of modules. May be I am missing
something? As far as maven (multiproject) is concerned
modules and subprojects are same.

Thanks
Anita