geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Blevins <david.blev...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Nightly Releases
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 23:18:58 GMT
Hi Anita,

Let me try and get you some quick answers before my wife pulls me away from the computer.

Using ant:checksum is cool.  Any MD5 or SHA hash is good.
We don't realy need PGP signatures to be part of the nightly build.  For an official release,
that part can just be done by hand.
The svn:mkdir isn't what we want.  There is a java version of ssh somewhere that i know Maven
is using.  Might look into that.
Don't add it to the exising maven.xml, use one of our plugins for a template.

I've attached a shell script version of a nigtly build you can model after.

-David