geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nightly Releases
Date Sun, 10 Apr 2005 10:24:17 GMT
Since there was no response, I will use the existing
directory structure at cvs.apache.org/dist/geronimo,
i.e. all zips, tars with the name
   geronimo-x.0-yyyyMMdd-revision.* will go under a
directory .../nightly/yyyy-MM-dd for the nightly
releases. For a milestone release they will go to
.../vx.0-Mx directory. The individual jars will go
cvs.apache.org/repository/geronimo/jars (external jars
also ???). How often are SNAPSHOTS updated?
          any comments?
Thanks
Anita

unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"