geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From anita kulshreshtha <a_kuls...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Nightly Releases
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2005 16:47:50 GMT
Hi,
    I am attaching a very-very rough draft for nightly
release. It works on a simple Helloworld! project.
Lots more to come. I need some feedback about -
1. Using openssl vs. ant:checksum?
2. How is the PGP signature being generated currently?
3. Using svn:mkdir and svn:copy instead of ssh and
scp? This would make release dirs version controlled
as a side effect.
4. Adding it to existing maven.xml vs. making it a
plugin?
          Lots of suggestions welcome!
Thanks
Anita