geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Axis GBean is deployable?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 12:42:56 GMT
David, Thanks for the valuable clarification !

I thought Geronimo will use Axis core for its SOAP stack and EWS code
for JSR-921 support. I'm aware that both need tailoring to fit into
Geronimo architecture. Is there any document or discussion that talks
more about this? I'm interested in contributing in the areas of
integrating Axis and EWS with Geronimo. What's the to-do list for this
area of work? How is the webservices support for Geronimo is being
planned ?

Thanks
Venkat