geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Change to AxisWebServiceContainer class in axis module?
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:14:47 GMT
Hi All;

I wrote a TestCase for axis module and checked it in. But the soap
invocation fails and send back a SOAPFault. This can be fixed by
changing the line 63 of AxisWebServiceContainer

org.apache.axis.MessageContext context = new
org.apache.axis.MessageContext(null); to
org.apache.axis.MessageContext context = new
org.apache.axis.MessageContext(new AxisServer());

I do not do the change yet .. I remeber David Blevins mentioned he do
the code without AxisEngine, not sure will it couse trouble
 thoughts?
Thanks
Srinath